Peppermint Innovation delivered several achievements during the December 2021 Quarter, having:
- Launched the ‘Phase 1’ commercial roll-out of its bizmoPay micro-enterprise loans offer;
- Progressed to the final stage of its Electronic Money Issuer licence application process
- Placed A$5 million shares at 2 cents each, with strong support from existing and new investors;
- Ended the Dec ’21 period in a strong cash position with A$6.9M at bank;
- Pivoted its marketing campaigns for bizmoto and bizmoPay offerings to focus on digital assets due to ongoing lockdowns and travel restrictions in the Philippines caused by COVID-19
- Delivered Dec ’21 cash receipts of A$469,000
- Secured a significant cash-in, fund transfers and payments agreement with Dragonpay – one of the Philippines largest and most reliable online payment gateway platforms;
- Progressed integration of BPI, Cebuana Lhuillier and ECPay ‘cash-in’ offerings with its bizmoto platform – with all three expected to ‘go-live’ in Q1 ’22; and –
- Continued integrating its bizmoto platform with GCash as a payments facilitator – with a ‘go-live’ forecast for Q2 ’22.
“Overall, the Company is well funded to continue along our exciting growth trajectory, consider new opportunities that may present and satisfy all associated working capital requirements,” said Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Kain.
Read the full December 2021 Quarterly Activities Report and Operational Update and Appendix 4C cash flow report.