Meet our team of experts behind the success of our products.
Board of Directors
- Experienced Finance Professional and Company Director with 18+ years of international and local knowledge of Investment Markets, Financial Services and Corporate Management.
- Accomplished in identifying business opportunities and executing commercial strategies for the benefit of both stakeholders and investors alike
- Practiced in investment analysis, evaluation, capital raising, project marketing, relationship management, and business development
- 30 years working in Australian Capital Markets.
- Performed key roles in the formation and running of numerous privately owned and publicly listed companies.
- Experienced Company Director who has held managing director, director and legal counsel roles with ASX listed companies operating foreign assets.
- In-depth understanding of intellectual property and its commercialisation.
- 30+ years’ working in technology and innovation roles including executive positions at Microsoft, Mastercard and DBS Bank
- Multi global award winning innovator – voted world’s most disruptive CIO/CTO by Steve Wozniak and Sir Richard Branson
- Well versed in innovation practises and digital & cultural transformation
Michael Van Uffelen
- Experienced Director, CFO and Company Secretary actively engaged in managing companies and providing corporate advisory services.
- 30 years company and business management experience gained with major accounting firms, an investment bank, and private and public companies, in Australia and internationally.
Adrian was one of the co-founders who helped build out the mobile banking and payment technology that Peppermint licenced to begin its development of the Peppermint platform. Before then, Adrian spent six years as president of an IT consultancy company, Arowai IT Solutions. During his tenure, he and his team of technologists were engaged by Globe Telecom to build Globe’s G-Cash mobile remittance platform in 2006. The team continued to be engaged by Globe until Adrian left in 2009 to co-found TelUPay. He also served the JCI Makati Philippines for three years as member of the board of directors and vice-president.
Rosarito has experience and expertise in the fields of sectorial analysis and development, global business relations, project management, advocacy and policy review. She has also managed the business development and advocacy relations for Litton Mills, Inc., with representations made in ASEAN and in the US. Rosarito has previously held the position of Philippine Associate Director for the Confederation of Garment Exporters of the Philippines (CONGEP), where she handled industry technical development, strategic partnership and advocacy programs supporting sectorial growth.
Rosarito has also worked as the Chief of Corporate Planning for the Centre for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) under the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), with previous years engaged in integrated industry development projects and international marketing/trade promotions, organised and coordinated in alliance with local and international private and government stakeholders.
Rama has passions in People Leadership, Technology and Customer Experience/Journey. He has broad and extensive experiences in both Technical and Leadership capacity in both On-Premises and Cloud Technologies. He has over 16 years combined experiences in various industries during his professional career and have been involved in and run many successful Projects whilst Leading small, medium to large size cross-functional Global teams. He is currently focusing his career towards Engineering Leadership specializing in leveraging Technology & People power to help Businesses grow and mature.
Want to learn more about our services?
Get in contact with us! We would like to help you.