Peppermint Innovation is pleased to deliver its Quarterly Activities Report and Operational Update for the period ended 30 June 2022.
Key achievements during the April – June period
- Electronic Money Issuer (“EMI”) licence granted by the Central Bank of the Philippines in one of the biggest regulatory milestones ever achieved by the Company
- bizmoto user platform technically refined to allow third parties to empower InstaPay and PesoNet settlement functionality which are required to cater for planned EMI pilot program
- Financial education platform being developed to improve financial literacy and wellbeing of bizmoto agents and local Filipino community
- Went ‘live’ with the Bank of Philippines (“BPI”) “cash-in” offering via the bizmoto platform
- Integration of “cash-in” offering with Cebuana Lhuillier and ECPay expected to go ‘live’ soon
- A strong 102% growth in total bizmoPay loans approved during June Quarter
- Removed all convertible note debt from the Company balance sheet
- Ended June ’22 Quarter with $5.5 million at bank
Learn more about this report
Take a read of the full June 2022 Quarterly Activities Report and Operational Update.